Subject: Re: Another new 1.5_ALPHA2 snapshot available
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Duane Eddingfield <deddingf@home.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/16/2000 06:57:03
Jason R Thorpe wrote:

> The most notable changes here are:
>
>         - Critical bugfix to DE425 driver.
>
>         - Critical bugfix to Jensen EISA configuration space code.
>
>         - Fixes to Jensen interrupt code.

    Good stuff!!

    Can someone explain 'netbooting'... I would really like to be able to do
it, its sooo
much less painfull for testing. I'm trying to use the 'netboot' program from
the 1.4.x
distribution but it appears to crash right after it loads. Am I doing
something wrong or
can the Jensen not "handle" it??

   I used that method once to install on my Alphastation and it worked
excellent. It
would be so nice to download kernel, "boot ez0a" and go.

Cheers,

|  Duane Eddingfield     |  Linux is a foreign terrorist plot to take    |
|  deddingf@home.com     |  money away from true America companies like  |
|                        |  like Microsoft.                              |