Subject: Re: Problems with DE500 network card
To: James Macnicol <James.Macnicol@faceng.anu.edu.au>
From: Patrick Cantwell <seamus@insomnia.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/13/2000 20:30:02
that actually sounds like the card is trying to operate in forced
100megabit mode when connected to a 10megabit hub, I've seen those
symptoms before when a friend brought his windows box over to my (at the
time) 10 megabit only LAN and he had his card locked in at 100megabit..
-Pat

--
Patrick Cantwell
Director of Operations