Subject: New NetBSD/alpha NetBSD-1.5_ALPHA2 snapshot
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/13/2000 16:13:38
Folks...

I have build a new NetBSD-1.5_ALPHA2 snapshot.  It is available at:

	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.5_ALPHA2/alpha/

It has support for the DEC DE422 Ethernet (hi there, Jensen owners!)
Please install this on your Jensen if you have one, and report back
to me if the network works (e.g. use the SRM to boot the disk image
from a disk, then attempt to mount root over the network).

If you have any trouble with your Jensen, please contact me, otherwise
general problems should have bug reports -- use send-pr(1).

Thanks!

--
        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>