Subject: qmail on alphaNetBSD
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: iceberg <iceberg@nxco.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/05/2000 14:49:46

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01BFFEEC.662B3D70

Has anyone compiled qmail + ucspa-tcp + vpopmail + ldap?  I've actualy =
not gotten past qmail yet, it wasnt designed for NetBSD so the docs are =
not quite the best and Im not that familiar with the differances between =
Linux and NetBSD to be able to convert the docs.  If anyone knows were I =
might be able to find some detailed and percise docs on installing qmail =
on NetBSD I would be much appriciative.

Thanks
Bryan
iceberg@nxco.com

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01BFFEEC.662B3D70

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Has anyone compiled qmail + ucspa-tcp + vpopmail + =
ldap?&nbsp;=20
I've actualy not gotten past qmail yet, it wasnt designed for NetBSD so =
the docs=20
are not quite the best and Im not that familiar with the differances =
between=20
Linux and NetBSD to be able to convert the docs.&nbsp; If anyone knows =
were I=20
might be able to find some detailed and percise docs on installing qmail =
on=20
NetBSD I would be much appriciative.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Bryan</FONT></DIV>