Subject: Re: Netscape slowness (was: Re: Linux/NetBSD speed comparison.)
To: None <shsrms@bellatlantic.net>
From: R. C. Dowdeswell <elric@mabelode.imrryr.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/27/2000 19:55:49
hg/jb wrote:

>Simon,
>Are there any directions or hints around on how to setup a PC164 to
>run netscape?
>I thought there was some code or something that was required for
>netbsd to run netscape. My 164 is running sweet, and i would
>love to run netscape on it!
>thanks
>bob

Sure, man compat_osf1(8).  :-)  That man page was added to -current after
1.4, though, so if you don't have it, check it out on cvsweb or some such.
Please ignore the reference to Linux that my cut and paste creation of the
page produced -- I keep meaning to eliminate it...

If you have any additional comments about the file, please tell me.

 == Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/  ==
 == The Unofficial NetBSD Web Pages        http://www.Imrryr.ORG/NetBSD/  ==
 == The NetBSD Project                            http://www.NetBSD.ORG/  ==