Subject: ZLXp-E2 X support (PBXGA-BA, 21030, TGA, 32bit)
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: R. C. Dowdeswell <elric@mabelode.imrryr.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/03/2000 18:03:25
I have added with the help of Nathan Williams preliminary support
for the ZLXp-E2.  It is unaccelerated currently.  You will need a
relatively recent kernel (I am testing on 1.5A, but any recent
kernel should work.)  If you want to test this, or use it, obtain
a copy of xsrc which is mere hours old and rebuild XalphaNetBSD
out of it.

I am planning to add CopyArea acceleration in the near future.  Also,
I have noticed that the firmware on my PWS433a doesn't like my ZLXp-E2
much at all.  I plan on rectifying this soon, also.

 == Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/  ==
 == The Unofficial NetBSD Web Pages        http://www.Imrryr.ORG/NetBSD/  ==
 == The NetBSD Project                            http://www.NetBSD.ORG/  ==