Subject: New interrupt counters
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/05/2000 14:48:22
Hi folks...

I've just switched the Alpha port to the new interrupt counter
mechanism.  The new counters are much more informative, and look
a little something like this:

frau-farbissina:thorpej 4$ vmstat -i
interrupt                           total     rate
soft net                            38795        0
soft clock                          11043        0
cpu0 clock                       68691772     1200
cpu0 device                        503116        8
kn300 irq 12                        66519        1
kn300 irq 36                           57        0
kn300 irq 40                       430989        7
isa irq 1                            5551        0
Total                            69747842     1218
frau-farbissina:thorpej 5$

I'll now be building a 1.4ZA snapshot which will include these changes.
If you update on your own, please report any problems you might have
by sending a bug report with send-pr(1).

Enjoy.

--
        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>