Subject: Re(2): Installing on a 3000/600s?
To: None <matt@3am-software.com>
From: Bryan McWhirt <iceberg@nxco.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/24/2000 13:19:11
Matt,

	Thanks, that works very well, I didnt find that information in the pdf
doc I have but I might have accedentaly over looked it.  That may be
soemthing that should be added to a FAQ or something, it was most helpful.
 Im actualy running the bootp server from a linux box I have set up as a
web server, so back to work getting this running thanks for the great
information.

Bryan
iceberg@nxco.com