Subject: PMAD
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Gregory Smith <ghs@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/19/2000 01:30:46
	Has anyone made any progress with the PMAD-AA card in DEC3000/400?
With the -current (as of 17 May) kernel I get "Reg did not settle" errors,
and unaligned accesses when doing ifconfig -a (as previously reported on
this list).
	If anyone has suggestions they are most welcome, otherwise I will
have to drag out the Decstation 5000/125 to run IPNAT...am not looking
forward to 2 machines eating electricity and making heat when one will do.

	An aside, the sfb support in -current is fabulous--though maybe it
should be mentioned in the supported hardware page?

Gregory