Subject: Re: NETATALK and afpd on alpha
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Oliver Frick <ofrick@dplanet.ch>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/05/2000 11:02:21
i had the same problem with my Alphasrv 800

with this source:

ftp://ftp.bitcon.no/.8/slackware/source/n/netatalk/netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3.
tar.gz

it works except a few minor details.... (some messages in /var/log/messages
about socket....if i remember right)
and the problem i found is, the free space calculation was wrong. It means,
the finder will say you, "there is no space left" when you copy some files
on your server. If you create a folder and delete it immediately, you will
get millions of free megabytes... :-)  I dont know why......

Oliver