Subject: HELP! DEC 3000/500 gives `F0' on segment display
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <zandijk@cs.utwente.nl>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/10/2000 12:16:15
Dear All,

well, enough goof ups from my side, but now my DEC 3000/500 is giving `F0'
on the segment display and the manual just say `call your Digital sevice
desk' ... ahum, do i have a service agreement? ... *sigh* those commercial
guys... and their homepage doesn't help either

Does any of you know or know where to find these codes? what does it mean?
It just stops there .... no sign of life other than the fans. Could it be
related to the power supply? It has been acting strangely lately anyway.

Any help would be enormously apreciated for otherwise this neat machine is
nothing more than a piece of dead metal and a source of spare-parts for
me :((( ... and i would really hate that!

Please help me out,

Reinoud