Subject: Re: Miata: sb: can't map i/o space 0x220/24 in probe
To: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
From: R. C. Dowdeswell <elric@mabelode.imrryr.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/08/2000 23:43:33
I'm basically getting this on a PWS433a running -release.  I just
tried -current (the 20000226 snapshot), and although it seemed to
get farther, it still doesn't seem to play audio, and audioplay of
a pretty short file hangs, eventually returning:

	sbdsp_halt_output: failed to halt.

Anyone else seen this?

 == Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/  ==
 == The Unofficial NetBSD Web Pages        http://www.Imrryr.ORG/NetBSD/  ==