Subject: Re: alpha stable for production
To: netbsd alpha <netbsd_alpha@yahoo.com>
From: David Hopper <dhop@nwlink.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/06/2000 08:07:03
I would argue that NetBSD's code on the alpha is the best out there in
the free world (but I'm biased ;^).

My AS1200 running a CVS 1.4P codebase is our primary production server:
we've got apache, mysql, PHP, DNS, SMTP, IMP, Hell-you-name-it running
our business, and the uptime has been three months now with heavy
traffic and a hot UPS.  Before three months ago, the machine type wasn't
supported yet.

Thanks guys!   (...and girls?  What's up with that?)  :)

dhop