Subject: Re: TGA2 support.
To: R. C. Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/04/2000 11:01:07
On Sat, 04 Mar 2000 02:52:57 -0800
 "R. C. Dowdeswell" <elric@mabelode.imrryr.org> wrote:

 > My TGA2 card is jumpered to not do VGA, and I'm not quite sure what
 > will happen if the jumper is set the other way.  I plan to test
 > that in the early afternoon tomorrow.

Well, what *should* happen is that the TGA driver should match it with
a higher priority than the VGA driver (like, 10, or so :-), and switch
the driver into TGA mode (if it's not there already; the console support
code would have done this already, of course :-)

 > I'd appreciate it if people who have working ZLXp-E1 setups would
 > give the code a spin to ensure that it still works, and you happen
 > to have a TGA2 it'd be great if you could see what it does.

I've got a TGA2 in my AS600, and I'll give it a try as soon as I can.