Subject: IBM tokenring
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Bert Kiers <kiers@original.xs4all.nl>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/22/2000 23:14:37
Hi,

Is an IBM auto 16/4 token ring ISA card supposed to work in an AXPpci33
computer?
The output of "strings /netbsd | grep -i ibm" is
IBM
IBMRAID
tribm_isa_probe: sram mismatch; kernel configured %x != board configured
%x
tribm_isa_probe: unknown type code %x
tribm_isa_probe: Unknown IRQ code %x
tribm_isa_probe: irq mismatch; kernel configured %d != board configured
%d
tribm_isa_probe: SRAM unaligned 0x%04x/%d
IBM0000
so I think that means the MI driver is compiled in the kernel. I
configured it with
isapnp* at      isa?
tr0 at isa? port 0xa20 iomem 0xd800 irq ?
tr* at isa? port ? irq ?
tr* at isapnp?
There are no jumpers on the card, so I think it's plug and play. There
is nothing about ibmtr in dmesg. Am I to tell the SRM there is a pnp
card there? How?

Secondly, will libpcap work with it?

Grtnx,
--