Subject: TC le card in 3000/400
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/08/2000 00:10:58
Hi, folks.  I'm trying to get a TC ethernet card up in my 3000/400
system running NetBSD-1.4.2_ALPHA.  It's not quite working, and I was
wondering if anyone else has seen this.  The following is the tail end
of the boot and the output from three attempts to ifconfig the
interface:

le1 at tc0 slot 5 offset 0x0le: Reg did not settle (to x0): x181
: address 08:00:2b:3e:a1:3f
le1: 32 receive buffers, 8 transmit buffers
sfb (Smart Frame Buffer) at tc0 slot 3 offset 0x0 not configured
root on sd0a dumps on sd0b
root file system type: ffs
/usr: optimization changed from SPACE to TIME
le: Reg did not settle (to x0): x4
le: Reg did not settle (to x3): x1b3
le: Reg did not settle (to x1): x3b3
le: Reg did not settle (to x2): x3b3
le: Reg did not settle (to x0): x3b3
[3 more times]
le: Reg did not settle (to x0): x2b3
[2 more times]
le: Reg did not settle (to x0): x33

The messages hit the (serial) console approximately 1/sec.

Any ideas before I go off digging some more?

Thanks,
-allen