Subject: Re: DPWS500/Pyxis bugs, corrupt memory etc.
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Jeff Roberson <nomad@nop.aliensystems.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/07/2000 10:18:42
When I compiled my kernel CCF_PYXISBUG was not defined.  Was this patch
for current or 1.4.1? I patched against 1.4.1. grep -r only shows
CCF_PYXISBUG being used in your patch.. so what am I missing here?  It
doesn't look like cia.c sets this config parameter anywhere.  My original
cia.c revision was 1.47, so it looks like your patch was applied to newer
sources.  It worked after I replaced the if with if (1), so I'm not so
worried about it.  The system seems to be a bit faster now, although I
haven't done any benchmarking to test it. I apreciate the help. :-)

Thanks,
Jeff