Subject: Re: trouble compiling a working 1.4.2_ALPHA
To: Erik Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/22/2000 23:14:33
On Fri Jan 21 2000 at 13:28:31 -0800, Erik Fair wrote:

> I went through the same process with the config for my DigitalServer
> 3305, with the same problem as you are reporting. I included full
> config plus boot output in my message.
>
> There is something strange going on there...

Oh well, I managed to compile a working kernel after iterating long
enough. The weird thing is that I think I ended up compiling an
identical kernel to the one that didn't work earlier. All I did was
create a few pty's to /dev in between attempts.

--
  "Never underestimate the power of the Lite side of the \Source/"
 Antti Kantee   /       NetBSD        \  1973 <- draken   \    / o