Subject: re: netbsd32 vs. alpha
To: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/04/2000 23:31:07
Yeah- I hadn't spotted the EXEC_32 changes- I think I just assumed it was
the random scroggling of pmap and other internals that's been going on in
alpha space in the last month- admittedly a bias on my part. Does anyone
know for sure which one of the four different places are generating this
error?