Subject: Re: Pyxis chip on a 500a.
To: Hal Murray <murray@pa.dec.com>
From: Jeff Roberson <nomad@nop.aliensystems.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/28/1999 23:25:31
I recall reading something about this, but I can't seem to find the
appropriate message in the mailing list archives.  Anyhow, it's a 32bit
card so it wouldn't be on the 64 bit bus anyhow.  I tried moving it for
kicks, and the machine told me to remove the unsupported card from slot 4.
So that's out. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff