Subject: Re: AS 1200 + qlogic RAID
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: David Hopper <dhop@nwlink.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/15/1999 10:20:52
Well, if there's a code problem, it may be in userland, in RAIDframe.  When I used raidctl
directed at nonexistant partitions, it hung with a misdirected IRQ.  When I use it with the
proper /dev/sd*c partitions, it works great.  Newfs is wise enough to choke on /dev/sd1a
without IRQ errors.

Bottom line is that I can do a 'newfs raid0c' now, and it works great.  The bug would lie in
raidctl's error checking, right?

dhop