Subject: Re: AS 1200 + qlogic RAID
To: David Hopper <dhop@nwlink.com>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/14/1999 18:00:04
That is very very strange. I have no idea.

It's strange on two counts- one that it goes to the empty controller. And,
second, that you get this aborted command.

This looks more like a misdirected interrupt (kn300) than a Qlogic
problem. Can you build a DEBUG kernel and publish the full boot messages?

You know, it's too bad that Jason nuked the messages I used to have in the
kernel- the stray interrupts could then be specifically bound to a
specific bus and PCI slot.