Subject: gdb lockups.
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Roberson <nomad@nop.aliensystems.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/01/1999 13:55:38
Has anyone else had problems with gdb in 1.4.1?  Whenever I open up a core
I only get the last frame, which is listed as frame 0.  Also if I'm
stepping through a syscall it hangs and never returns.  There are various
other problems, which I'm going to look into, but I wanted to know if
anyone else is experiencing this behavior.  I have an AlphaStation 200
4/233, which functions properly otherwise.

Also, if anyone knows where I can get some reasonably priced alpha
hardware  that's supported by netbsd please let me know.  I'd love to buy
another alpha, preferably a 21164.

Thanks,
Jeff