Subject: Re: Of course, a third quesiton
To: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/01/1999 09:50:52
Olaf Seibert writes:
- On Tue 30 Nov 1999 at 23:47:51 -0500, Andrew Gillham wrote:
- > I wouldn't mind monkeying with SRM, it is flashing it to the motherboard
- > that I would avoid.. :)
-
- Speaking of the SRM, is there any online docs for it?

	On the Compaq site, the following document exists:
http://ftp.digital.com/pub/Digital/info/semiconductor/literature/srmcons.pdf

	It is a document describing SRM as implemented for the
Evaluation boards (such as the EB64+/AlphaPC64/AlphaPC164.)  It
is not complete, however..

	I've got a copy stashed away on one of my machines, at
http://egsner.cirr.com/~eric/DEC/literature/srmcons.pdf.

	(hmm, does this document have a reference off of the
NetBSD/alpha documentation archive??)

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
  Vampireware; n, a project capable of sucking the lifeblood out of anyone