Subject: Re: Of course, a third quesiton
To: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/01/1999 11:36:23
On Tue 30 Nov 1999 at 23:47:51 -0500, Andrew Gillham wrote:
> I wouldn't mind monkeying with SRM, it is flashing it to the motherboard
> that I would avoid.. :)

Speaking of the SRM, is there any online docs for it? It looks like a
nice text adventure with man, ps and ls, and even an editor, but I have
not dared to edit any files with it. What I'd like to do is make some
boot script to delay a second or two before it really boots, so that you
have a bit more time to actually abort it. As it is you have to start
hitting ^C at just the right time to interrupt the boot process.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder.ubc.     -- If one tells the truth,
\X/ .kun.nl     -- one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out. (Oscar Wilde)