Subject: Re: Of course, a third quesiton
To: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/30/1999 17:49:43
Eric Schnoebelen writes:

> Andrew Gillham writes:
> - Unfortunately my snazzy new SYM53C810A (no BIOS) SCSI card is not.
> - I assumed it would work, but oh well. :)
>
> 	What sort of problems are you seeing with the 810??  Is
> it not being recognized by SRM, or is NetBSD having problems
> with it??

SRM doesn't recognize it, and thus can't boot from it.  I do see it
in 'show config', and NetBSD recognizes it correctly.

Does the 'pci_override' trick only work for video cards?

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.