Subject: RE: kvm_read +
To: 'David Brownlee' <abs@mono.org>
From: Tony Hernandez <tony.hernandez@intellon.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/08/1999 12:25:01
Unfortunatley , I rebooted the system and now it will not come back up. no
diagnostic messages , no video. I dont thin that it can be 'heat death' as I
ran this machine without the cover and on the stand so that it could get
some good ventilation from the ceiling fan right above it. Has anyone had
this occurence? pretty strange to have been working fine then it wont boot.
another system board is not so expensive so  I may do that if all elase
fails.. unless ofcourse there are some other alternatives to the multia that
do not cost 1,000's of dollars.

Cheers,

Tony Hernandez
*NIX, MCP, A+