Subject: pc164 will not boot multiuser
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@unna.ping.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/07/1999 00:28:12
--==_Exmh_-1094682212P

Hej!
After all I got my new PC164 running, but it will not boot multiuser.
Yes, I do have rc_configured=YES and boot_osflags a.
Im running the latest snapshot from october.
The machine will not even go to multiuser after leaving singleuser via logging
out from the singleuser shell,m i.e. it comes back to singeluser prompt.

I'm running srm 5.5, mostly because 4.9 isn't able to boot off dqa0 and I
don't have 5.4.

Gruesse
	Oskar

--==_Exmh_-1094682212P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBOCS5jLA63tqjeAhZAQHLsgP+M5sO/y0N88EIzes8OGGQWUkxMu84Evc5
NU08y202dhw/iCv9Meh5oojYhiVwPLmZGUEgjs3nsUxS+m+50fGEHYy9h9Y49Ctr
FNcnCs7qwin1yKOa2/ajH4O9oxBIIhLVgobgs/Iiszj2ZFXEMzupnPfrhkc9Gu93
oMK9Pr/3YJM=
=u1+z
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-1094682212P--