Subject: RE: Multia IDE boot disk help please ?
To: 'R. C. Dowdeswell' <elric@imrryr.org>
From: Tony Hernandez <tony.hernandez@intellon.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/06/1999 15:17:55
Well, I tried the disk but I ran into a problem. once It gets to the point
that it tries to mount the root partition it complains about there not being
a file system on wd0. I'll get you the specifics later when I'm home.

I bsically built the floppy bootdisk with installboot and >>>b dva0 'd it
the kernel is fine I think there's something Im missing about making this
boot disk....

Cheers,

Tony Hernandez
*NIX, MCP, A+