Subject: RE: Multia IDE boot disk help please ?
To: 'port-alpha@netbsd.org' <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Tony Hernandez <tony.hernandez@intellon.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/05/1999 14:20:44
I give up ....

Cheers,

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tony Hernandez
*NIX, MCP, A+
Intellon Corporation
http:://www.intellon.com
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

# -----Original Message-----
# From: Tony Hernandez [mailto:tony.hernandez@intellon.com]
# Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 1:36 PM
# To: 'port-alpha@netbsd.org'
# Subject: Multia IDE boot disk help please ?
#
# I need some help here .. Last night I grabbed syssrc from the
# usual place...
# I edited my kernel config made the config program ran all the
# approporiate
# commands to compile a kernel. it ran for a while .. and kinda
# went dumbass
# on me at init_main.c just sat there for like 15 minutes I
# couldnt kill the
# compile put it in the background .. nothing. Mind you I have
# been having to
# boot into sysinst and mount my partitions and then chroot to it.. this
# sucks.. I've searched on the web for any little tidbit I
# could find about
# creating this disk but could not. unfortunatley I could not
# even compile the
# new kernel I was trying to build probably beacuase I needed a
# 'real' boot
# into the OS.. can someone please point me in the right direction?
#
# Cheers,
#
# Tony Hernandez