Subject: Missing COMPAT_OSF1 man page.
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Roberson <nomad@nop.aliensystems.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/03/1999 15:58:26
I can't seem to find compat_osf1(8) which is referenced by the navigator
install in pkgsrc.  I'm trying to get a working graphical ssl enabled
web browser on NetBSD/alpha, but I'm not having much luck.  Mozilla M10
doesn't compile, and neither does the mozilla in the 1.4.1 pkgsrc.  So I'm
trying navigator, but I need some documentation on OSF compatibility.  I
have a dgux 4.x cd, but no documentation on what to do with it.  Does
anyone have a pointer to this documentation, or perhaps a prebuilt mozilla
binary?

Thanks,
Jeff