Subject: Laptop Hardrive cables [Please smack me](was: where can I find multia hardware)
To: Peter C. Wallace <pcw@mesanet.com>
From: None <dbsaint@bellsouth.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/14/1999 21:26:01
OKie dokie ... I finally figured this one out.. < slap me now please > the
laptop hardrive was bundled in quite a nice little package that was obviously a
tray for the hard drvie to slide into the laptop. I took it off and now I'm in
buisness all I need is the cable that goes from the board to the hard drive one
side < on the hard drive >  has like 2 more rows of pins < 4 pins total > this
is most obvioulsy for the power to the hard drive. So there you have it race
fans .. I'm the one who was crazy :) Now -- cables ... I need some.

cheers

Tony Hernandez