Subject: KZPSA Card
To: port-alpha <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Stan Pietkiewicz <stanp@storm.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/18/1999 01:20:09
Once upon a time, I picked up a KZPSA PCI scsi controller, and being the
curios type, plugged it into my NoName (axpci33). When I booted the
machine, I saw that NetBSD recognizes the card:

Digital Equipment KZPSA (SCSI mass storage) at pci0 dev 8 function 0 not
configured

is the line in dmesg...

Is the "not configured" part due to the fact that I have no
(differential) drives connected? If not, am I going to have to install
NT (Not Tested) on a pc and configure it there??

Any thoughts on what I could do to use this card, now that the odd
differential drive is popping up??

Stan