Subject: Re: problems compiling php-mysql
To: None <tech-ports@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin <kev@drule.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/31/1999 21:22:14
At 08:43 PM 8/28/1999 , Kevin wrote:

>Little problem compiling php-mysql on my 1.4 alpha system.  php, ap-php,
>and mysql-clent/server all compiled and installed fine.  This is the last
>one i need and it dies on the 1st compile operation.  Anyone know of a fix?

<snip>

Thanks to all who responded.  Turns out it was a PEBCAK problem.  The file
was compiling fine all along.  It threw me because the last lines from the
compile were errors and I thought it was stopping.  duh!

I did find a problem with php-mysql's Makefile though.  It only works when
LOCALBASE=/usr/pkg, otherwise it will error out of the configure script
when it tries looking for the mysql installation.

Here's the fix.  Could someonw plz update the pkgsrc tree with this.

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=--with-mysql=${LOCALBASE}

---
Kevin