Subject: Re: quick question
To: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@arresum.inka.de>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/27/1999 20:50:05
Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@arresum.inka.de> writes:
> Don't forget to add a note that there could be a problem when you use
> a VGA card and not the serial console. My miata at work just panics
> when I use the VGA card for the console.
>
> I should do an update with a new snapshot to see if it is fixed now.

Well, i just looked at the PR summary on the web pages, and either:

* it's fixed and nobody bothered to tell you,

* something's broken in the PR summaries (or you submitted a
confidential PR), or

* you didn't file a PR at all.

If it's the latter, uh, how do you expect people to keep track of the
bugs in the port?

cgd