Subject: Re: axppci y2k?
To: None <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@dingo.ping.net.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/27/1999 22:54:40
Matthias Drochner wrote

> wulf@dingo.ping.net.au said:
> > Does anyone know the date format for True64? If so, can you provide me
> > with this info? Will try to get a handle on this...
>
> have a look at the comments in sys/alpha/alpha/clock.c
> (I've done this on an AS 255 a while ago.)
>
> best regards
> Matthias

Hello Mattias,

many thanks for your reply... I've since built a new kernel with

options		CLOCK_COMPAT_OSF1

enabled... and guess what? Yes it worked... ;)

Perhaps this should be documented somewhere, as I am surely not the
only person who has a need to upgrade the SRM console.

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes