Subject: "yes" curiousity
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@prez.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/22/1999 22:11:29
[This is general NetBSD, & not alpha specific]

Hi guys,
As I was doing a make build, I happened to watch as it was doing stuff in
/usr/src/usr.bin...& was curious when I saw this thing called "yes". So I
read the manpage. When I read it, I thought to myself "now that seems
really stupid. Why would anyone want to do that?" So, being the
sometimes-adventurous sort, I went ahead and typed "yes".

That brings me full circle to my original thought...that seems awfully
stupid. Why would anyone want to do that?

It took me forever to get my ctrl-c command through, what with the
incessant scrolling & all. Is there actually an application for such a
command, or did I miss something?

Mike
Bikers don't *DO* taglines.