Subject: Where to buy in Germany?
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/22/1999 07:12:46
Sorry for this slightly off-topic question, please answer in private E-Mail,
I'll summarize to the list if there is interest...

I tried to get some kind of NetBSD-running alpha hardware, but failed
miserably. Most dealers listed by the manufacturers web sites don't even
answer e-mails. Maybe I should pretend to buy dozens of that machines :-(

Can anyone point me to some place shipping fast, relatively cheap, alpha
hardware to Germany? I was looking at the 164LX board, or something like
that, or maybe a dual processor system, in the hope we will support it
anytime in the near future.

Thank you,

Martin