Subject: Re: Incorrect information on www.netbsd.org
To: None <tege@swox.com, tv@pobox.com>
From: Ross Harvey <ross@ghs.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/16/1999 09:57:18
> From: Torbjorn Granlund <tege@swox.com>
>:::
> I am sorry I made you irate.  There are PR's by me and others describing the
> problems I am seeing.  They are in the "open" state.  I did not send in a
> redundant PR for the macppc problems.

With respect to your alpha complaints, this is a false statement.

There are no open alpha PR's from you at all, and I don't see any that
mention the problems you so vaguely hinted at in your flame.

I also save all the email I receive that refers to a pending matter.
There is not one from you. (Actually, there are no resolved ones from
you either.)

I have two questions for you:

1. Behind all of these words, is there actually a bug report somewhere?

2. It certainly is possible for it to work for one person and not another,
   but given the popularity of the 164LX and the number of success stories
   we have with it, do you really think we should stop claiming support
   for it? (After all, there are no open PR's, and lots of positive
   testimony. :-)

	Ross.Harvey@Computer.Org