Subject: Re: serial console problem
To: Edwin Foo <efoo@crl.dec.com>
From: System Admin. <pe@student.lssu.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/16/1999 11:12:35
I happened to me before on FreeBSD/Alpha system. What I did is in
/etc/ttys change this line:

ttyd0 "/usr/libexec/getty std.9600"   dialup  off secure

ttyd0   "/usr/libexec/getty std.9600"   vt220   on secure

this will fix it. I hope it's the same on NetBSD

HTH

pe'

UNIX System Admin.
Distributed Computing Services