Subject: Re: Multia UDB + IDE ?
To: Tony Hernandez <tony.hernandez@intellon.com>
From: Nathan Gelbard <gelbardn@intus.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/15/1999 14:51:51
> Has anyone found a cable to use an internal 2.5 IDE drive inside the multia ? I know you cant boot from it , but its all I have right now .. any suggestions ? Or maybe a place to get affordable external scsi drive cases ?

I recently purchased a mini-IDE to normal-IDE convertor from
Cables N' Mor (http://www.cablesnmore.com). It is meant for
using 2.5" drives w/ a 3.5" IDE controller.
I was able to fit a 3.5" SCSI drive in my Multia, so I'll bet  you could
fit an IDE drive too. its female mini-IDE, male normal-IDE && a male power
plug.

http://www.cablesnmor.com/f26500.html is the exact part.

No, I dont work for them, I just am glad i found that part!
It wasn't easy!

	Nate Gelbard
	Straylight Research
	cell: 503.805.1015