Subject: Re: Netbooting, Minor Problems
To: Tobias Ernst <tobi@bland.fido.de>
From: R. C. Dowdeswell <elric@mabelode.imrryr.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/29/1999 15:20:33
I had a problem that was similar to this on my Multias, but it did not
occur with -current (a few months ago), and I haven't seen it recently,
and I track -current within a few weeks.  So, I'd suggest that you give
/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.4_ALPHA a go, and see how that works.  (UVM is
worth it, anyway.)

 == Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/  ==
 == NetBSD:  Obey Your Brain                      http://www.NetBSD.ORG/  ==
 == NetBSD logos:                     http://www.Imrryr.ORG/NetBSD/logo/  ==