Subject: Re: Multiple Tulips
To: Hal Murray <murray@pa.dec.com>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/17/1999 17:09:45
I've got a quad tulip board working ok on a firewall system. However,
these boards vary a lot in workability with the current driver,
depending on whose chips and which steppings they are. Jason Thorpe
is working on a new driver that will clean all this up, though. It
won't be in 1.4, but will be in current, which it sounds like you'll
want to run anyway.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   604 801 5335   De gustibus, aut bene aut nihil.