Subject: Re: de0 on 164LX gives poor throughput
To: None <pha@pdq.com, port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Ross Harvey <ross@ghs.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/14/1999 10:34:00
: From: "Paul H. Anderson" <pha@pdq.com>
> :::
> I don't have any more time to screw with it, and if no one else can
> reproduce it now, then I guess that's a shame, but I'm not going to worry
> about it.

Ok, we will try to pick up the ball. We have another tulip driver coming,
so it will be interesting to compare the results, but did you just say that
you see this problem with _oher_ interface cards and drivers?!

Since you are done with the experiments, can you perhaps post or mail me
a summary of your results?  It's a little hard to extract from all the emails
exactly what your test results were, and some of them are a little surprising.

Thanks!

	Ross.Harvey@Computer.Org