Subject: Re: the 'hanging' mount...an update
To: None <mjacob@feral.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/07/1999 00:17:11
On Tue, 6 Apr 1999 18:44:13 -0700 (PWT)
 Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com> wrote:

 > FWIW, the same hang occurs on an Alpha 4100.
 >
 > Since I haven't heard from the most of the people who may have made a
 > delta that caused this, I guess that I'll have to look further at the
 > problem (or convert these systems to Linux or FreeBSD).

"What problem?"  You haven't so much as even sent a bug report about it.
In fact, the other message I read just minutes ago was the first report
of any problem on an Alpha 4100 or 8200 (for which _you_ wrote the
systype specific support code, I might add) I have seen on this list.

If you could provice some actual details, perhaps someone could look into
it.  "Pukes all over its shoes" isn't exactly descriptive.