Subject: Re: alpha peripherals
To: Tobias Ernst <tobi@physcip.uni-stuttgart.de>
From: Jon Lindgren <jonl@yubyub.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/11/1999 15:15:40
> Is there any graphics card that will work with NetBSD and the internal PCI slot
> of the Multia? I own a Elsa Winner 2000 Pro/X, should I try this one? Or do you
> have a recommendation on what I should buy?

AFAIK, the only supported X server is the TGA (built in on the Multia).  I
enquired about this a few months ago, specifically about S3 support, and
no support was available.  I was working on the S3 server a while ago, but
thing have shifted in my schedule, and I'm no where near working towards
completion...

If you find info to the contrary, I'd be out of a bind too...

-Jon