Subject: Re: Please Help with IPNAT and NetBSD/Alpha
To: None <stanp@storm.ca>
From: Kevin <kev@drule.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/11/1999 06:16:43
At 09:36 PM 3/10/99 , Stan Pietkiewicz wrote:

>kevin wrote:
>
><<snip>>
>
>> Now a question about system versions.  I see the mention of 1.3I and
>> 1.3H.  I just downloaded and installed 1.3.3-stable.  Is this newer then
>> the others listed?
>
>The way it's been described to me, 1.3.3-stable is older than *1.3E*!!I found
>out when I asked about difficulties I had upgrading from 1.3E to 1.3.3,
>and was promptly corrected about the *downgrade*....
>My NoName is now happily running 1.3E....

Thanks for the response.  So 1.3I, etc, are in the current branch.  That's
want I wanted to know.  I'll stick with the stable builds.  Having enough
trouble configuring the beast, I don't need quirks in a devel OS on top of
it..  he he.

---
Kevin                      DOTFP

Trust the computer industry to shorten "Year 2000" to Y2K.
It was this kind of thinking that caused the problem in the first place.