Subject: Re: Which PCI VGA board is supported NetBSD-current ?
To: , <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: D.Joyce <poison@tstonramp.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/18/1999 09:11:12
I use an older ATI Mach64 GX with 2M VRAM.
Also, I know the #9 GXE with the S3 Trio64 works.
Unfortunately I don't believe that X is supported on the
Alpha, at least not on VGA.  I read something a few
days ago that X is supported with a DEC TGA framebuffer
card. . .

  Personally, I pulled the VGA out of my Alpha and set
the console to COM1.  No use wasting a monitor on
text. . .    Oh, on that note: On the SRM console, is there
any way to set the baud rate of the COM port to 115200?
a 9600 console is so annoying.

-Dave Joyce
poison@tstonramp.com

AlphaStation 400 4/233