Subject: Re: Iprobe: Alpha performance tool (fwd)
To: Ross Harvey <ross@teraflop.com>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zippo.unna.ping.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/07/1999 21:22:26
--==_Exmh_75641054P

In message <199901062159.NAA26844@iota.teraflop.com>you write:
> I did see that go by on the egcs list this morning, and I put it in my
> `pending' file. (But don't let me stop anyone else from working on it. :-)

Oh, no, let someone else do the work and get on with the Jensen support ;-)
As usual, if someone with hardware test facility and baically no Alpha
experience can be of any help, I'm in it;-)

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_75641054P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBNpUXgbA63tqjeAhZAQHmLAP/eJovPAx5X92Gi0E90PZNz0N4NSLJPFbC
8Kb4stJ70+3hI/ytAntJttwgXh4RQvgNOQmWRD0+nLv/1uLHV/+9YPjvTafrLJCd
xkR0Zw7B8quT+bIX2tCh/00VW/3saNXr+yDNJKj5adBma8n+bxLZdxSj2eQkAK7P
1ECCwrs4cUw=
=FG3Z
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_75641054P--