Subject: Running DU apps on NetBSD...
To: Alpha BSD <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Petrakis <peterpan@wn.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/05/1999 19:42:48
Hi,
	I just subscribed to this list. I've been runing Alphalinux for about a
year now and i like it, there just ain't to many apps. I have DU
libraries so i can run atleast netscape though I miserably failed
running DU JDK and adobe acrobat reader. My classes at school require me
to use mathematica and I will be getting a copy of the DU version
through the school but after my experences of running DU apps on linux
I'm less than optimistic. My question is does NetBSD run DU apps given
the necesarry libraries and well do they run? Does anything run besides
netscape? Thanks for your time.

Alpha Powered,
Peter Petrakis

--